Career overview: The job incumbent will be responsible for the building, management and growth of specific brands or a portfolio of brands.
- Master, manage and develop the brand / product portfolio through thorough brand sales analysis and growth strategies.
- Implement appropriate marketing strategy to ensure brand profitability.
- Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement both online and offline.
- Negotiations with suppliers.
- Be responsible for a brand portfolio.
- Submit systematic activity and results reports as requested.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, meetings, receptions and exhibitions.
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- Passionate about brands and technology
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Brand Management or any equivalent alternative
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Agency or similar industry
- Proactive, honest and trustworthy
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work on his/her own as well as part of a team
- Fluency in English – Spoken and written – Sinhala and Tamil would be an added advantage.