Career overview: Social Media Specialist has to manage all social media channels for Brands. End to end execution of strategy, client servicing and managing work flow with internal departments.
- Creating and publishing relevant and high-quality content.
- Create regular publishing schedules.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Monitor the social media channels.
- Write and evaluate marketing reports.
- Organize and attend meetings with clients and manage client relationships.
- Minimum 2 year work experience in a Advertising agency or brand/marketing role.
- Sound knowledge of social media marketing.
- Content creation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills